Prints for the Show

Busy week, aside from my regular ESL teaching job, I started teaching photography through the Faculty of Education at the Univ. of Victoria this week.
And I also had to fit time into make prints for the Sooke Show.
Delivered the prints mounted and framed this morning.  Nice little drive out there.
Looks like I'll also be giving an artist demonstration on pinhole photography.
This evening ... after things cooled down a bit - I hate the heat - went down to Ogden point with my pinhole tube cameras (from Pinhole Blender) loaded with Ilford 5x7 fibre paper and made an exposure from drift wood looking towards the jetty and splashing shoreline, f/250 for 15 min. light haze in sky, otherwise low sun.  Second exposure was looking out into the Strait of Juan de Fuca from a large piece of drift wood with a feather sticking out of it, f/250 for 30 minutes.
Hope these turn out.


Comments

Popular Posts