Day in the Life of Saanich - Saanich News

Saanich is a municipal district, which I believe is apart of Greater Victoria here on Vancouver Island.
This evening I was looking through the Saanich News and low-and-behold, near the back of the newspaper I noticed one of my photos has been published ... yeah, yeah ... I know it is no big deal, but it will make a nice addition to my portfolio.
A long time ago, a wise woman told me to keep stuff like this, throughout one's life, these type of things are important not only when applying for certain types of jobs, but as a record of one's own journey I suppose.
My current curriculum vita is nothing that special, but it does play a significant role in reminding me of where I've been and what things I have accomplished - who knows ... someone might be interested at some point, but if not, it is important for me to know.
Thus, here is the latest addition to my CV.

Comments

Popular Posts