Anamorphic Pinhole Imaging


I recently began to explore the use of an anamorphic pinhole camera and here are some of my preliminary results.

As I become more adept at working this camera, I hope to try other films and expand my subject choices.

Was downtown briefly this afternoon, so took the opportunity to bring along a camera and make a few images.

I finally have been able to locate the numbers in the film counter although they are not solidly lined up in the centre of the window ... well at least know I have a better idea of where to look in order to advance the film.

This particular camera can make four images per one 120 roll of film.


Comments

  1. Can you please publish a picture of your camera?
    Thanks and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there! i'd like to build my own anamorphic pinhole camera. can you please send me some tips of building or a sketch maybe?

    would be awesome!
    thanks in advance!!!
    cheers, tamas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts